Coach at ClojureBridge
ClojureBridge aims to increase diversity within the Clojure community by offering free, beginner-friendly Clojure programming workshops for women and non-binary people. On Friday evening we install the software which is needed and get to know each other. Saturday is for coding in groups, learning and talks.
As a development environment students will be using NightCode.
They will go with you through our ClojureBridge curriculum and build a creative Quil app.
There will be a coaching and awareness training before the workshop.
- Coaches Training: Thursday, September 28, 2017
- Workshop: October 6 and 7, 2017 (Friday evening and Saturday)
- Location: Berlin, Wooga office
- Please sign up in advance, link below!
Sign up now
You at ClojureBridge?
- We are especially looking for women and non-binary people to be coaches this fall! But of course people of all genders are very welcome to coach.
- We expect you to be interested in making the tech industry a more diverse place.
- Experience in Clojure is a plus. But even as a Clojure beginner you can coach. We can team you up with a more experienced coach.
- We expect you to go through the curriculum beforehand and think about how you would explain the concepts.
- Groups consist of 2 coaches and 4 attendees.
- The group language is either German or English.
What do you get?
- satisfaction from helping to start new careers in tech 💯.
- the awesome coaching experience, which helps you understand Clojure better
- practice for your code-explaining skills, which is useful for any programmer
- opportunity to meet a lot of motivated learners
- free vegan food and drinks
- endless gratitude from organizers
We are happy to answer all your questions at email@example.com